What are the Scottish Rural Awards?
The Scottish Rural Awards have been set up to recognise and celebrate the success and entrepreneurial spirit of Scotland’s rural communities and businesses.
Partnered by Scottish Field and the Scottish Countryside Alliance, in association with the Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland (RHASS), the Scottish Rural Awards are now entering their fourth year.
Judged by a panel of industry experts with extensive knowledge of rural affairs, the Scottish Rural Awards seeks to recognise businesses which have contributed to their local communities in a multitude of ways. They may be heavily involved in community projects; have provided jobs where employment was previously scarce; or their brand and endeavours may have helped to put a local area on the national or global map. Either way, these are businesses which really ‘go that extra mile’ in their industry.
Why rural Scotland?
Rural Scotland is important. Rural Scotland accounts for 98% of the land mass of Scotland, and nearly a fifth of the population are resident there. Over recent years, the population of rural Scotland has continued to grow at a faster rate than the rest of Scotland, driven by the increase in accessible rural areas, mainly due to inward migration.
Why sponsor a Scottish Rural Award?
Becoming a sponsor of the Scottish Rural Awards is the most effective route to achieving stand out success in this key Scottish market. Sponsoring an award:
- Aligns the sponsor with the brand values of the Scottish Rural Awards
- Promotes the sponsor as a key partner in the awards and dinner
- Positions the sponsor as a trusted source of information and products
- Extends impact of marketing messages prior to the awards event
- Provides a platform to promote products and services
- Delivers an intimate gathering of key prospects
In addition to the above, the sponsor enjoys the following benefits:
- A strong demonstration of the sponsor’s product range
- Promotion of services and facilities
- Generation of sales
- Building of brand awareness
- A competitive advantage over other similar businesses
- Raised brand visibility – branding to appear on all marketing materials, both print and electronic, at the awards dinner, plus a pop up banner in the reception area to provide a networking focal point. Other bespoke options can also be explored
- Presentation of an award at the dinner with photo opportunity
- Networking opportunities
- Half page advertising position from selected Wyvex Media products to appear at a time of your choosing, plus discounted 15% advertising during the whole of 2017/18.
- Half page advertising space within the souvenir awards brochure
- Profiling on the Scottish Rural awards website
- All applicants of your award will be offered the opportunity to ‘opt in’ to receive more information about your company.
- The opportunity to write a guest blog on the Scottish Rural Awards website, with promotion through social media channels
- Post-event coverage within Scottish Field and all other relevant print and web based products associated with the awards
- Branding on main marketing materials prior to the event when you category award is mentioned
- Branding to appear on all relevant partner websites associated with the award
- These opportunities can be tailored to suit individual requirements; it is our goal to work with sponsors to deliver a package that meets their particular needs, in order to deliver a fully integrated marketing campaign designed to keep the sponsor live in the minds of customers and prospects.
Sponsors partnerships are strictly limited to ensure each company received the maximum benefit for their investment. Four levels of sponsorship are available:
- Headline sponsor – currently held by the RHASS
- Awards sponsor (choice of awards – Artisan Food, Artisan Drink, Education, Rural Employer, Rural Tourism and Business Start Up currently available)
- Associated sponsor (drinks reception)
- Resource sponsor (table favours and goody bags)
Award sponsors enjoy prominent coverage during the evening event in March. This includes:
- Branding on main marketing materials prior to the event, wherever your category award is mentioned
- Branding to appear on all relevant partner websites associated with the awards
- Branding to appear on all marketing materials at the awards, plus a pop-up banner in the reception area to provide a networking focal point. Other bespoke options can also be explored.
- Presentation of an award at the ceremony with photo opportunity, networking and personal introductions
- A full table at the event (10 seats) to use as you wish
- Post-event coverage within Scottish Field and all other relevant print and web-based products associated with the awards
- Half-page advertising position within the Scottish Rural Awards souvenir brochure
- Half-page advertising position in selected Wyvex Media products to the ratecard value of £1,500, plus 15% discounted advertising throughout 2017/2018
- Pre-event introductions to nominees along with the opportunity to nominate businesses yourself
To discuss our full range of sponsorship options and prices, please contact Janice Johnston on 0131 551 7925 or email@example.com